The innovative and contemporary Z90 exterior venetian blind system, features improved slat closing for maximum shade protection. The 90mm Z-shape slats with anti-noise gasket can be oriented in any position with 90° motion.
Guide wires or optional side rails, fix the blind in the correct position preventing damage.
The Z90 model range comes in a number of standard blind heights up to 4M. They can also be custom made to suit larger window areas. We will advise the best options for your individual requirements.
The Z90 series is a highly efficient shading system that controls the amount of light coming into the room. They are also a great addition to any building architecture providing a modern contemporary look, and suit most vertical windows, facades and all other large vertical glass surfaces.
Protecting against both temperature and UV rays, the leave as much as 80-90% of sun rays outside. Sun rays are reflected and dispersed, protecting the room from overheating and the furnishings from fading. The tilt angle can easily be altered to obtain the desired shade level.
Z Type Key Features
- Profile type “Z” – 92.5 mm wide
- Slats are stove-enamelled to guarantee resistance both to weather conditions & mechanical impact during use
- Components are highly durable and resistant to weather conditions
- Cover panels available in a variety of shapes and colours that ensure aesthetic appearance
- Extruded aluminium guide rails or stainless steel guide wires
- Rolled edges providing additional strength
- Wrapped openings for tapes to protect from abrasion
- Polyester textile components strengthened with aramid, thermally preserved, resistant to stretching, wearing & UV radiation
- Group installations
Our quality external venetian blinds are made in Europe by SELT.