The C80 exterior venetian blind is the most robust and duarable systems within its range. The 80mm C-shape slats allow tilting of the blind to both sides. The slats may be oriented in any position with a 180° movement. Guide wires, or optional side rails, fix the blind in the correct position preventing damage.
The C series is a highly efficient shading system that controls the amount of light coming into the room. They are also a great addition to any building architecture providing a modern contemporary look, and suit most vertical windows, facades and all other large vertical glass surfaces. Protecting against both temperature and UV rays from the external side of the window, they leave as much as 80-90% of sun rays outside. Sun rays are reflected and dispersed, protecting the room from overheating and the furnishings from fading. The tilt angle can easily be altered to obtain the desired shade level.
The C80 exterior venetian blind range comes in a number of standard heights up to 4M. They can also be custom made to suit larger window areas. We will advise the best options for your individual requirements.
Key Features – C Type Exterior Venetian Blind
- Profile type “C” – 80 mm wide
- Slats are stove-enamelled to guarantee resistance both to weather conditions & mechanical impact during use
- Components are highly durable and resistant to weather conditions
- Cover panels available in a variety of shapes and colours that ensure aesthetic appearance
- Extruded aluminium guide rails or stainless steel guide wires
- Rolled edges providing additional strength
- Wrapped openings for tapes to protect from abrasion
- Polyester textile components strengthened with aramid, thermally preserved, resistant to stretching, wearing & UV radiation
- Group installations
Our quality external venetian blinds are made in Europe by SELT.