Exterior venetian blinds are a highly efficient shading system that controls the amount of light coming into the room. They are also a great addition to any building architecture providing a modern contemporary look. External venetians suit both commercial and residential, and fit most vertical windows, facades and all other large vertical glass surfaces.
They protect against both temperature and UV rays, leaving as much as 80-90% of sun rays outside. The rays are reflected and dispersed, protecting the room from overheating and the furnishings from fading. The tilt angle can easily be altered to obtain the desired shade level.
External Venetian Blind Key Features
- Blind slats are offered in two types of profiles: “C” 80 mm wide and “Z” 90 mm wide
- Components are highly durable and resistant to weather conditions
- Cover panels available in a variety of shapes and colours that ensure aesthetic appearance
- Extruded aluminium guide rails or stainless steel guides 3 mm thick braided polyamide
- Rolled edges providing additional strength
- Wrapped openings for tapes to protect from abrasion
- Polyester textile components strengthened with aramid, thermally preserved, resistant to stretching, wearing and UV radiation
- All head rails and bottom rails are powder-coated aluminum
- Slats are stove-enamelled which guarantees their resistance both to weather conditions and mechanical impact during operation.
The exterior venetian system is stable and hard-wearing thanks to solid construction, sturdy guide rails, cover panels and mounting brackets.
Our quality exterior venetian blinds are made in Europe by SELT.