external VENETIAN blinds
Our Product Range
External Sun Shading of Windows & Facades
External shading systems by SELT leave as much as 80-90% of sun rays stays outside. The rays are reflected and dispersed, protecting the room from overheating and people staying in it from dazzling.
Applications for External Venetian Blinds
External sun shading of windows, facades and other large glass surfaces.
Optical and Thermal Comfort
Venetian blinds are one of the best shading solution that allow you to control the amount of light coming into the room. By adjusting the tilt angle you can obtain desirable shade level and improve comfort of the room. Our venetian blinds are an efficient barrier against temperature and UV rays. By reflecting the sunrays the blinds protect the interior from heating up and the furnishing from fading.
Aesthetics and Functionality
Venetian blinds are a great addition to the building architecture, giving it modern and contemporary look. The blind slats are offered in wide range of colours and two types of profiles: “C” 80 mm wide and “Z” 90 mm wide. The cover panels come in wide variety of shapes and colours that ensure aesthetic appearance. Possibility of using weather sensors and electrical drives additionally increases the functionality of the system.
The blinds consist of flat movable slats made of 0.42 mm thick aluminium tape. The slats are stove-enamelled which guarantees their resistance both to weather conditions and mechanical impact during operation. Thanks to a solid construction and sturdy guide rails, cover panels, and mounting brackets, the system is stable and hard-wearing. Furthermore, all the components used in the production process are highly durable and resistant to weather conditions.
External Venetian Blind Features
- A variety of cover units
- Extruded aluminium guide rails or stainless steel guides 3 mm thick braided polyamide
- C-shaped slats with rolled edges providing additional strength
- Perforated slats avaialbale on some models
- Smooth control of the tilt angle of slats that makes it easy to adjust the light intensity
- Wrapped openings for tapes to protect from abrasion
- Pins from zinc and aluminium alloy
- Polyester textile components strengthened with aramid, thermally preserved, resistant to stretching, wearing and UV radiation
- Powder coated construction
- The option to create any number of modules
- Manual or electric drive