Retractable folding arm AWNINGS
Our Product Range
Simple construction and high-quality workmanship from SELT make these awnings suitable for both commercial and domestic applications. The awning’s folding arms are installed on aluminium brackets made through pressure casting.
The precise manufacture of the articulated joints, as well as the plate link chain applied in them, provide durability and dependable operation of the awning. A central support for the roller tube in the case of particularly wide awnings compensates for tube deflection, thus providing good fabric tension.
The construction is supported by a square steel beam that gives relative freedom of bracket location and simplifies the awning installation. The construction of the awning is powder lacquered in white, graphite, silver with graphite finish, beige, and brown.
Features of our external awnings
- Construction made from extruded aluminium
- Square bar & flyer’s chains in the arms
- Roller tube support – max. width 7.0m – max projection 3.6m
- The construction allows for installation even with limited space
- Possibility of using overlapping arms
- Easy operation with the use of full automatic
- Possibility of using telescopic front bar support