global blinds FREIGHT policy
This website is owned and operated by Global Blinds Pty Ltd. By using this site you agree to the Freight Policy as set out in this web page. It is our intention that this policy will protect your consumer rights from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable laws in Australia.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to modify or remove portions of this Freight Policy at any time. This Freight Policy is in addition to any other terms and conditions applicable to the web site. We do not make any representations about third party web sites that may be linked to the web site.
We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you ensure you are aware of this policy and have read it since its last update date.
Unless agreed by us as per the “Requesting Changes to Standard Delivery” section, delivery of all orders will be as per the below:
- We will arrange delivery of products/services on your behalf and will add the costs of doing so to your order.
- The delivery will be from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday to the address listed in your profile on the My Spec website that we use for quotes and order management.
- In order to minimize transport costs, orders will only be shipped once all the products that form part of the order are available. Title of goods passes from us to you once the products leave our premises.
- We do not cover dispatch of goods with freight insurance unless you have specifically requested it – e.g. at the time of order placement on the My Spec website or contacting us before the order is dispatched.
- If products are lost or damaged during transit we will work with you and the freight company to try to find them or recover costs from the freight company but we do not accept liability for these losses and note that unfortunately products that are not insured and get damaged or lost in transit cannot be returned or replaced.
- Orders need to be signed for at time of delivery and the freight company will not leave goods unless they are signed for. Should no one be available to accept delivery the freight company will leave a card for you to contact them and organise a new delivery day. The freight company may charge you an additional fee for this service.
- If the customer abandons the order by refusing to accept delivery for any reason other than the product being defective in any way, we reserve the right to deem the order as fulfilled, have the product returned to us and recover any additional costs from the customer.
- As we use an outside freight company, from time to time delays can occur and unfortunately once your order leaves our premises, we are no longer in control of the delivery or notified of any delays.
Requesting Changes to Standard Delivery:
To request changes to the standard delivery noted above – please contact us either via order notes or by phone or email, noting your order number.
Agreement to change standard delivery arrangements will be confirmed via email from us to the email address listed in your profile on this website.
We will in all cases try to meet your requests but reserve the right to accept or reject your change request as we see fit.
If there are additional costs incurred in meeting your request we may, at our discretion seek to recover these costs, including any administrative fees from you. Any such additional costs will be notified in our confirmation email to you. Dispatch of goods may be withheld until such costs have been paid.